Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
csa dates -
img

hi everyone. i have a question about csa;

1. when applying for csa date via IWA of oasis, can we see which dates/centre are available

or

do we have to wait to see which dates are available after our online csa application gets accepted by ecfmg?

if anybody recently scheduled csa, can u tell me which months/dates/center are available? i will appreciate that.
happy

hi,
after ur application get approved , ecfmg will send u apassword, then u can see the dates and ur center will be alloted to u when u first time logon with that password.u can confirm a date first time u logon or after that..............dates go very fast.
img

thanks for the reply, happy.

so, we can't see which test dates/center is available after sending the online part of csa thru IWA of oasis right??? we need to wait till our csa application gets accepted??? how many days does it take to process csa application if we have applied online?

thanks.
happy

it take about 1 month to process may be early.do u have an oisis password/ if u have then may be u can see the available dates but iam not sure.i loggedon after my application got approved.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »