Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you are applying this year you must read this - bjkanu
*** system identified the user is a spammer*** resident doctors that can help answer any questions specific to your specialty and residency program. Go check it out.
I clicked on that link and the mother of all viruses got downloaded to my computer ... I have Norton on the phone line now.
@sick please dont mislead people, it is a website formed by resident doctors. For those that still doubt, you can try opening it on an apple device just so you are convinced it is real.
These are real resident doctors dedicated to helping you with any problem or question.
@bjkanu - This forum already does that for very well and virus free. Your website should be renamed as www . nasty virus . com
Beware people : I got some sort of mega Trojan virus alert
@sick, lots of people are already on the site from this forum. Also you definitely dont talk like a doctor, and I doubt you are one
You are a spammer ...... even the forum has detected that you are nothing but a sleazy spammer
I am not a spammer @sick. Give it a try, alot of people are on it. I am applying this year like everyone else and I have proof of it. Give it a try and goodluck in the match
If you need my AAMC number to prove it I have it
@bjkanu : If you are indeed applying this year then use/participate in this forum ... it is THE BEST for IMGs/FMGs.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »