Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal statement - jpeter
Friends,
If u need a good personal statement, please make use of Dr.Thomas and his team (personalstatementeditor).worthy for the service.,
Don't look into negative comments posted here, they are to decrease u getting the service.
I have got a good PS, ...
I'm short 1 LoR, can Dr. Thomas write me an LoR since he is an UK trained physician?

Can I shadow/observe him over skype?
Hai JPeter, thank you so much for write about me. Sorry I heard you fail step 3 again. Anyway I adjust your PS and write that a mango fell on your head day of exam in the park which is why you loss concentration and fail. You are correct. Peoples here are so negetive and so dont look into it. Just allow me to do your PS and I will make sure there is strong ideology in the PS.
please mention I am doing 1 PS free for 2 PS prize only till tomorrow.
thank you jp eater dear you are so good one.

and mr KASH MONEY this is good business idea for skype observerships i must register it. please do not take it as i now legally claim copyright ownership for this one.

i would be willing to do for you LOR, maybe $50 for PS and LOR? but for only LOR is hard, i can do for $40.
wow what is this IMPOSTER here for same time as me. you IMPOSTER go away i banish thee back to mahabharat the motherland. please leave. i am having tea time with my dear queen now.
Dear kash Md,
U can shadow whomever u want,
How can a LOR be written by others.

Dear docthomasmd = fake in this forum = kashmd= many ids
Stop ur nonsense, don't come under fake name, y don't u comment on other websites which offer PS for 300 $,
U can't stop doctors getting help from Dr.thomas and team.
jpeter and jamespshelly are the official PS clowns of this forum
leave MR KA$H MONEY alone, he is hero for this forum gives good advice all the times.

JP EATER i am worried is this really you maybe is somebody else maybe IMPOSTER.

but yes please send me your statements for PROFESSIONAL and RELIABLE editing service. i have many testamonee from people who succesffuly APPLIED last year. our service has 100% APPLICATION RATE for ERAS. all PS guarantee to APPLY. no one else has such stats. please send it now.
Stop ur nonsense, because octavio3 = kashmd = docthomasmd ( fake in this forum)

Real Dr.thomas and his team are really good in PS , don't fall for the negative comments posted here.
thank you @docthomasmd, since I came up with the idea, I am only willing to pay $25 for LoR and PS.

the letter must be waived, I trust you, since you are a UK doctor to write me an outstanding LoR.

Looking forward to the virtual skype observership
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »