Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family Medicine rej/invite 2016 - psycho14
@hiwan12

Yes. They like to present a major current case in their ICU and see what you would do in management.

good luck.
Thank you for letting me know this! @ ryanhope.
About 2 more weeks left in the IV game
@ryanhope Do they present this case in the morning report or individually during the interview?
i just wanted to share that there are still some invites being sent out at this time, although very rare i guess, i got an invite from Florida today. Allhamdulillah. Also for those that would like to know,I did not call or email the program before. i guess i was lucky AH
Know you mean well but I think its about over, very few IVs happen after first of year, but it may be diffferent this year. but better not to hope too much
Anyone interviewing at OAKLAND PHYSICIANS IN JAN
plz someone share their experience at oakland physicans, thnx
@psycho14

If those programs are in different states it shouldn't be all rejecting you.
However there are multiple programs that share the same network and once one program rejects you when another attempts to download your program it'll show that you were rejected from a network program.
@ryanhope

This information is incorrect. I am a program coordinator and each program has their own separate ERAS logon. The only way a program would know if you were rejected is if they also run another program. I have no idea who was rejected by any other program at my school.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »