Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family Medicine rej/invite 2016 - psycho14
@residency1234 mahr90
It was a unique interview. All applicants sat in a group with one faculty, we introduce ourselves. The faculty started to conduct interview with everyone one person at a time. Be prepared to answer personal question in front of everyone.(from your eras application and other)

Due to a reason we did not meet one faculty who was suppose to interview us.

Program director came in for a bit asked us to introduce ourselves, answered questions that we had.

Than we had the opportunity to talk to the residents, most were first years. They answered more question. They seemed to happy at the program, and enjoyed working there.

Overall it was a relax IV

There was a tour of the clinic.

There was an afternoon lecture, which some other applicants stayed to attend.

This program is not prematch
They did mention the financial standing of the hospital
Thank u so much for sharing ur experience. I was asking if prematch bcuz they didn't go thru match last yr so I thought maybe they would have mentioned. Either way thank u again!
anyone interviewed at meharry , pls share your experience......
anyone interview at saint joseph younker newyork. pls share ur experience
@dullbrain,

The residents are nice. The interviews are straight forward, getting to know you questions. There are no case presentations, or medical questions. If you are driving theres a parking lot right beside the hospital. Remember to get your parking ticket stamped in the family medicine department before you leave. Good luck!
@dullbrain

good program
@wolverine99
On your intvw at doctors hosp of Michigan, did they ask you the routine questions? Any medical questions? Or Interesting case or Case presentation? Thanks for sharing your experience. It indeed is quite helpful.
does anybody know it JacksonPark is pre-match. the NRMP status says pre match
i mean the NRMP status says : INITIAL*
did you get the offer?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »