Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People in the last 5 weeks of their preparation - alston
People who are in the last 6 weeks of their preparation please gather here.
Lets share what we have done so far and how to make every next day useful .

I have just followed the basic course of Kaplan books , UW , Pathoma , Goljan and ofcourse First Aid .
I have taken 1 NBME and UWSA1 and 2 , all online .My goals are high but my scores are not upto par yet .My next NBME is going to be in a couple of days I have just 5 weeks .

I realized most of my mistakes are covered in UW which I didnt pay much attention to before until NBME opened up my eyes so I am trying to re-do UW .Its a gigantic task but I trust that it is the right path to go .I have let go of Goljan now because it was a huge burden and not getting me scores at all .

I have done FA twice as best as I could but it is an ongoing project .The basic principles part of FA is excruciatingly difficult to stick in the brain.

Everyday I am going to update my strategy and how much I accomplished .I hope more people with the same time line can join in so that we know if our pace is correct and help us steer through the NBMEs by maximizing our scores .I have come a LOOONG way and so have you .It is practically the last part of the run now .

All the best !
Today's task : attempt 3 UW blocks semi random and read them , figure out mistakes and reduce them in the future
Goodluck
im in the same boat , doing uw questions with little bit of pharm
trying to read the whole of FA in 5 to 6 days…..this is my 7th read of FA btw…today aim reading psych, respi, and renal…then maybe review few questions from UW.
USMLE Step 1 One-on-One Preparation Course by BEST USMLE TUTOR is your BEST bet at doing your BEST at USMLE STEP 1....

Look at what our former Step 1 students have to say...

http://t.co/Tlkq5FNGJP

Call us today at 8034935573 and get started tomorrow at a better Step 1 score...

Why try the Rest when You deserve the Best...Welcome to BEST USMLE TUTOR!
Just finished 3x UW blocks .I am going to push myself a bit and see if I can do a 4th one too or some part of it since I am not tired yet .

@mojo and will _win which NBMEs have you taken so far ?please introduce yourself/your study a bit .Thanks

Tomorrow's agenda : Finish 1 random block of UW .Spend rest of the day on FA
Thanks Alston for rubbing off your good karma on all of us .may be we can all just follow you

a bit about myself .I have taken three assessments so far and trying to get to my next one but its challenging.
Get a last minute boost on your USMLE Step 1 with BEST USMLE TUTOR or Start a 6 week Step 1 One-on-One Review.

Contact us ONLINE or CALL US AT 8034935573.

Here is what our students have to say:

http://t.co/Tlkq5FNGJP

Why try the Rest when You deserve the BEST USMLE TUTOR...We are the Best because of our students' success stories...become a success story...call us today.
welcome mojo , zeeviq and will_win .

I was able to finish my three blocks .It was a lot reading .It took me a good 18 hrs but I took 2 breaks of 1 hour and 2 hours ( total three hours) to refresh myself .

At the end I could have started a new block if I had persisted but I decided to call it a day and put it into sleep .
Today is again UW 3/4th of the day First aid and Pathoma at the end .

What about you ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »