Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Ivs so far.. gather here. - dante1287
No NRMP registration means no SOAP how it works:

During Match Week, unmatched and partially matched applicants may participate in the Supplemental Offer and Acceptance Program® (SOAP®) to try to obtain an unfilled residency position.

Applicants express preferences by applying to programs using ERAS®.
Based upon the ERAS applications they receive, program directors create preference lists of applicants in the Registration, Ranking, and Results® (R3®) system.
The R3 system offers positions to applicants in a series of rounds in order of each program’s preference list and according to the number of unfilled positions remaining in the program during each round.
Applicants can receive multiple offers in any round and have two hours to accept or reject an offer.
SOAP® concludes at 5:00 p.m. ET on Thursday of Match Week.
The dynamic List of Unfilled Programs will be available in the R3 system beginning at 6:00 p.m. ET on Thursday of Match Week for ALL unmatched applicants, regardless of SOAP® participation status. All programs will be shown, including those that did not participate in SOAP. Program directors can update the number of unfilled positions as they are filled.
This Helped Me: Finally…after several failures…this current PGY-3 I IMG resident helped me (an IMG from India) succeed with ultra-high yield USMLE and Residency Application-related tips and advice that ultimately got me through! Email me directly ( subject header “Best of the best…Residency help needed…”) using . GL!
Thans!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »