Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Ivs so far.. gather here. - dante1287
@aminsbt
Iam not at all surprised you got the interviews.You have excellent scores and stats. You will defintely get more interviews in coming days and will get a seat for sure. Kudos to you!! I dont have that much good scores and stats thats why i am not getting any good news but all i can do is keep the hope alive and be patient thats it.no other option i have.
@django,

Your credentials are not bad at all and you don't need visa, that's huge buddy! I'm sure you are gonna get some interviews. Be positive!!
I wish you best of luck!!
step 1 214 step2 221 CS passed at first attempt , 3 months of Observerships, currently working in research in my home country and junior professor in Internal Medicine , 2013 YOG, 2 papers published one on revision in a local journal of my country 5 LORs , Visa needed. one rejection from St Luke So far. 122 Internal medicine programs applied
214/220/cs passed-all in first attempt.GC
YOG-2002
Externship And observership 6 months -IM and FM
Hospital externship-psychiatry
All rejections!😒😥
223/242/YOG2008/1 month obs/1 month externship in clinic/GC

Year Of Grad: 2012 visa status: Pending GC through spouse
Step1: 217
Step2 CK: 243
Step2 CS: passed
USCE: 10 month experience +1 year Research Experience ( I poster presentation+ 1 pub)
Applied: 88 ped programs on 1st Oct
Rejections: 5
IV: Nil

Yog:2012
Step1:219
Step 2:236
Cs and step 3 pass.
1 year USCE.5 months research(no pubs)
No visa needed(EAD)
Applied 100 peds,100 IM,50 family med.
No Iv's yet.Dont know what is wrong with my profile😒.
Very disappointed and depressed.
Step scores aren't everything, but it seems like everyone here have below average Step 1 scores.
Good point drbacchi. I believe we are getting filtered out based on our step1 score and may get interviews later when the AMG/USIMG/PerfectIMG have given enough interviews and start cancelling their invitations in Nov/Dec/Jan timeframe.
I hope we start getting IVs. One of my Letter writer said, that I should email programs with short CV and show my interest. I am thinking to do it If I don't get any response till the end of this week.

Good luck guys
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »