Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interview - magicwand
hello all,

I have been a silent spectator for a while.
I have a small doubt. I was doing observership with a program,
I was offered an interview during the observership period itself (before the application season began)
What does this mean? Do I have a chance of matching at this place?
so many views and no reply?
guys please help me understand the scenario
an interview is only through ERAS. A verbal interview invite should be followed by official invite after your application which enables you to schedule a date.

If you mean that you were offered an interview and date scheduled then you will have to impress the program like anybody else would, provided you observed at the place people there may already know you and maybe that gives you a better chance. All the best for your interview
What is ur credentials ?
That is great. Hopefully you were able to show your interest while you were there. Keep in touch with your contacts there.
i was already offered and I already finished interviewing at that place even before the application season began. It was official with the itinerary given and gme sponsored lunch along with lunch with the residents and a sample residency contract document and website links and benefits. I finished interviewing during my observership itself.
If this was Griffin hospital they only take people they know or family, I know many observers that got interview there and never got a position.
no this is not that place.
wow this is too new for me, does this program not participate in ERAS.
it does participate in era, they told me they were very happy with me and thus were doing this for me, saving me the time and expenses of meeting them again after my observership. what do u think is this a positive move?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »