Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silent Inbox - Anyone in a similar situation? - cherian
So its been three weeks since in got any email relevant to inv/rej.
Anyone else sailing in the same boat?
I'm hoping for some spam atleast.
Nigerian princes looking to share family treasures. United nations asking for my money. Sweepstakes.
Even Gmail is playing coy i guess.
Hi,
It is the same for me. I don't have anything since last Monday.Starting to worry also...
Applied 160 programs, got 10 rejections and that's allSad
I thought I am the only one. thanks for the post.

Anyway I started emailing since yesterday so far got 3 replies with interview slots filled.
Hi ...
It is the same for me.... 14 rejections so far
and silent week
No Nigerian ACGME residency program invites, yet.

I'll keep my SSN and bank account number handy for the $1M Western Union transfer to pay off loans and cover relocation costs. I definitely don't want the debit card deal, LOL!
Yeah it's kinda weird. I went through this process last year too, just feel that this year is kinda quiet. Maybe nobody is on forums anymore.
Thanks for all the replies ppl, does help to know i'm not the only one, even though i sincerely wish things turn around for all of us, atleast in november

@aybabtu lol, i miss those western union messages too Smile
@ Cherian,

How long until we start getting emails about unfilled residencies listings we can pay for through Western Union?
@dextermorgan - What are the programs that replied to your emails saying their slots are filled?
I do get Spam from residency swap. I've asked around and don't know a single person who has ended up getting one of the vacant residencies they list.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »