Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nyit emigree physician programme applicants - mehjabeen
Any ideas how much do we have to score or so, I am so stressed out man. I cant remember biochemistry and physiology at all. Rest I can deal. I am freaking out
There's supposed to be some basic science entrance test with a bunch of topics (not actual questions). I'm not sure if it's a written essay or mcq test.

I read this randomly on some other google search and people just studied those topics. Almost sounds like what might be found on the bulletin guide found on the main USMLE website.

Maybe someone can link that that list of topics?
I am hoping they will tell us atleast on the exam day what we need to score to be considered. There is no time and so much to go through. It is stressfull.
Got the interview.
Congrats risperdal!! @ onelife I cannot find any bulletin guide. All i see are old posts talking abt the guide. Anybody have any luck finding these topics?
@got, hopefully someone will be of help to us!

@risperdal, nice news and good luck on your interview!! Did you already take the entrance exam (if so, what is that like or about?) Or is that after the interview?

Did you take the mcat and how long has it been since you graduated medical school? Did you have to take the toefl exam? I take it that you're ecfmg certified (including step 3?) and possibly practicing elsewhere or doing something clinically?

Did any one received any reply from Dextermorgan's wife? Dr.Will can you find what is the material that NYITCOM 1st semester students read and is there any way we can buy those books? I really appreciate your help.
needresidency.....how much time do you have to study for this test?
less than a month
all of you above who got the interview invite email....Did you apply very early in the application? Sorry, if I sound nervous...I am just freaking out...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »