Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone took the exam on Nov 18? - sick99
Hi Guys,

Anyone took the exam on Nov 18?

I had a plan to write my complete experience of exam. I don't know why people are saying all questions are long. I guess 50-60% of questions were long. There were many Psych long questions that basically were saying BS. But anyway, guys do USMLEWORLD,USMLEWORLD and that's that. I don't feel good/sure to pass after the exam. but feel free if you have any questions.

there were so many Peds-stats-psych Qs in my exam. but nothing wired just be very familiar with all USMLEWORLD Qs.
hi , congratulations first for being done with exam,,, I have few ques,, 1. what materials u have used and difficulty level of ques r same as UW or NBME or CMS ques ?? 2. percentage of ques that does not cover by UW?
3. how long u have been preparable ,, how many months u think should be enough for exam?
thanks in advance dude... wish for ur great score!!
Thanks. I feel very bad as I am not sure how did I do my exam.
1. I only used USMLEWORLD and a little of MTB. I took UWA and my score was 226. there is no good estimate based on UWA. I took NBMEs way before my preparation and didn't have any to use recently.

2. I guess 10% of Qs weren't in USMLEWORLD. 3. I prepared on and off for a year but seriously not more than 4 months. 4-5 months is really enough if you do it based on your weak area and USMLEWORLD Qs.

Please pray for me, I don't have any clue how would be my result.
sick do nbme 7 and 6
do all of them and see where your mistakes are. gluck.
use the names to guide you as well

uw does help but it does miss some stuff
sorry sick i misread your thing

but i'm sure you did fine man.. gluck
everyone says to harp on uw but i feel like Learning the NBMEs inside out is really important as well.
There r vague questions on that exam
thanks. I did NBMEs before, from my exam concepts of questions were more like UW than NMBE. As there are many vague Qs in NBME. and I should say the overall concepts are the same in NBME and UW. I will let you guys know when I get my result. Hopefully I can pass with a good margin!!
hi did u do the clinical mastery series ? what about statistics and any question from step 1 ? best wishes
yeah then if u prepared your nbmes well you should be fine..
hey sick, congrats on getting the job Done!!!

i pray and hope you get the best of score....
most importantly i want to thank you for sharing your experience.....
not many people give back .... so thank you for lending a helping hand!!

God helps those who help others, and you certainly helped by sharing your experience!

best wishes!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »