Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Prematches 2015 (2016 match) Gather Here - student1960
Waiting for Prematch offer from this program
coney island Im too a prematch
Coney island IM is in match this year..im sure about this. I have interviewed there and PD himself told about the match.
OK, the reason for the thread is to verify where prematches are We know with the All in policy some programs have changed and are not prematching anymore
jamaica im is in match,they are not offering prematch
I suspect Jamacia none the less I will delete them for the list, thats still 10 that offer
@dr63 or anyone else with the knowledge about pre-match at St John's Episcopal:

Anyone with info St John's Episcopal pre match, please share your thoughts! I want to find out how does it work at that program? Doe they offer at the end of the interview same day and ask the candidate to say yes or no on the spot? Or do they give some time within which the candidate has to respond with yes or no?

If they have been offering pre match this season, any idea if there are still slots open and unfilled? I would think by now they would have found quite a few eligible candidates?

I would appreciate any input.

Still just 10 verified programs looking for more
@letmeinwillyou: sorry for the late response. I did not check the forum for few days. They offer at the end of the day or one or 2 days after the interview and give you 2 weeks to make your decision. My friend accepted the offer and I have no idea if they filled all of their spots or not. They take 20 residents every year.

My friend's scores were in 220s and 250s with no failure attempts. the medical questions were general questions to see how you will understand the situation.

Good luck Smile
@dr62, thanks a million! I called you dr63 :-) by mistake, hope you don't mind. It seems like prematches got to candidates with high scores but 220s gives me hope. Good luck to your friend and hope it works out well for him and for you too this match season.

They seem to be the only program or at least that I know that requests original documents. Not an issue though!

Thank you again for your reply, I'm grateful for your help! See you around!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »