Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please need u'r help -
madhu

hi,i have given my exam 4 days back.i didn't write negative history in almost 8 cases.i want to know how will it affect my result?i am very stressed out b'coz of this.i didn't close one cns case and i didn't counsell a case of marijuana and cigarette smoking. what do u think?i need a very honest response so that i can prepare myself.thanx for responding to this message.wish u all the best in the match.
lux

Hi Madhu,

Please could you tell me what are the cases you got.Was there anyone with positive signs.Please reply soon.I have my exam in 3 days.
Thankyou

Lux
madhu

hai lux,i got a case of strange episode,difficulty in swallowing and abdomen 2 cases which were easy,chest pain,cough,sorethroat,leg pain shoulder pain.thats it .wish u all the best .hope this helps.
Lux

Thankyou Madhu.Iam taking CSA for the second time as my exam is expiring.From my point of view you did your exam well.Everyone makes unavoidable mistakes due to tension in the exam.Csa sees overall performance like giving more importance to taking important histiory,bedside manners and communication skills.Iam sure your going to pass.
Bye
Lux
madhu

hai lux,thanx for the information u gave me.wish u all the best.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »