Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for LP - smooth_er
To the program director of smooth_er residency program

I do match some of the criteria and would like an interview as I feel that i am suited for the program.

regards...
Antithesisbody1:

If you feel that you might meet criteria for the Program please leave your contact info, email or skype id so Program shall contact you within one business day. Please specify if there is any need for travel accommodation.
I have looked to our list and it seems that one interview has been cancelled tomorow and the one supposed to be conducted next week on Wednesday has been cancelled too.

Regards...
skype id is antithesisbody1
Antithesisbody1:

I added you and if you are available tomorrow evening between 9 and 10 pm it would be appreciated.

Regards...
Nice doc Smooth ... good to see your thread gaining some serious traction, hope it works out with one of this dudes, they seem well qualified ... in the mean-time if you need a friend (with benefits), hit up the fruit cake, i'm in nj.
Fruit.cake:

You gave me laugh and tks so much, I have always liked your sense of humor, and as you are in NJ and in the Area please provide the contact email or skype ID so that I can further nourish this initial non-for-profit contact/partnership.

Regards...

Thanks for the consideration ..... hit me up: JerseyShoreDrifter AT mailinator DOT c o m
Fruit.cake:

I am so sorry you are this shy or might be already tied so this thread is the only window you can afford at the time; but whatever it has been - it was not nice and I think you shall stay passive observer in not capable to deal with the issue.

Regards...
huh?? I provided what the "PD" requested for .... my email
Just came to know abt the "Classified" section.
The discussion was hilarious btw smooth er and fruit cake.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »