Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
group for april test takers..... - skin
hi everyone,
i know each one of us have a different pace and style of preparation.
however if we are planning to take the exam around the same time, we can help, guide and seek guidance from each other as our prep continues.....
anyone interested can please join in.....
thanks
good luck to all ....
M in
hi,
how far are u in ur prep
im doing kaplan as of now, will start mtb soon...
hi i am in also. i am planing late march.
i am doing uw internal medicine, trying to read every explanation but it takes a lot of time.not to mention the fact that taking notes takes forever... so i started to take notes and then i stopped.now i printed the uw tables and plan to have a look at it and take screenshots of the tables and the important things that are missing in that pdf.
also doing some mtb 2 in the mornings.to say the truth will be my second read for internal med form mtb but the other subjects are still untouched.
do you guys think i can make it for late march ? i still have to give cs.
any advice is welcomed Smileespecially for other subjects such as pediatrics and surgery .
what about behavior? i find it really difficult Sad .

Hi everyone count me in too. I am also planning to exam late march or mid april depending on my NBME scores.right now doing uw with MTB reads.Good luck every one!
hi dr_marini,
looking at the bright side u r done with IM, which i have heard is the bulk of the exam, and u still have two full months before ur exam....u can do it, just plan ur study schedule ,
u r far ahead of me in prep, so im not a position to suggest anything about uw....( which i havent started )
and if not march u can plan for early april and still do cs before july.....

hi cdk, good luck with ur prep too,
if u dont mind, can i ask how many reads did it take to be thorough in mtb.... ?
M doing kaplan notes plus mtb2 for now. M almost done with IM
hi everyone, any advice in how to study during lazy weekends Smile motivation please
@ dr_marini

i think u can do tables only at least from ur uw during lazy weekends
@skin i did everything & doing it again.i m doing like dr_marini too
keep it going guys, no breaks, slow or fast pace but keep the flow....
tried to cover a significant bit in gyn
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »