Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
group for april test takers..... - skin
Hi everyone ! I am also planning to take in April mid. Did Kaplan fpr Internal, Obgyn and bit of surgery. Started UW doing random . I need advice to integrate MTB reading and UW in my daily schedule. I hardly could read MTB ..just doing questions!
I wish I could take it in april but I don't see that possible. Stillhave Peds, Gyn, Surgery, Psych and Behav to complete. Not to mention I forgot half of IM lol...
hi guys count me in, I am doing UW 3rd time - now doing subject wise followed by CMS, if anyone want to do tutor mood subject wise UW online per day 2 blocks in 8 hours.. let me know too,, leave ur Skype Id- I ll add soon.. best of luck to all guys
@ccm j=how long did it take to finish UW one time!
hi jeenu, ccm, angel, and others,
all that hard work from ur posts makes me want to study more.....
i did quite a bit in nephro...
i am yet to start uw like i mentioned before and i am planning to do 2 blocks per day, tutor, timed, and the rest of day i will try to squeeze in some theory from mtb....
at that rate i hope to do uw in one month... thats the plan for now but have seen in some posts that said uw is very extensive and it takes up the whole day

great going guys keep the steady pace .......just three or four more months of hard work can change our lives for thirty or forty years to come....
good luck to all
@ ccm do u have answers to cms series? if its ok with u can u please share them.....
thanks in advance.
skin i think have the answers to cms. leave the email. i was looking for cms as a pdf without the answers.
good week to everybody! let s study as much as we can.
thanks dr marini,
its determined2015d
hi skin, marini, jenu,, I took 2 months for UW first time ,, I have CMS ans but not complete,,, and don't have pdf version. u guys can leave ur Skype Id, I can send u there,,, thanks a lot to all
thanks ccm.
its skin4321
Thanks skin..I am doing UW too i ahrdly could finish 60 question each day with explanations.! I also want to read MTB along but a friend said try to finish UW first ..Mtb can be read later too may be during 2nd Time of UW.. So I am just more focussed on finishing UW . I have 75 % UW remaining!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »