Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earn...while preparing Steps and interview - ritesh@param
o All My Fellow FMGs....

I know how much you are all struggling....i have been through this...i can Understand your pain.....It is extremely difficult to survive in USA while preparing for USMLE and interview process.. Everything costs money.......The irony is that no doctors office will hire you because you are not certified medical assistant.....and many of you have been tried that also......You can work free but they won't pay you..

May be i can help you....

I am a faculty and assistant director of education at PARAM INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION. we offer many short term courses like MEDICAL ASSISTANT and PATIENT CARE TECHNICIANS. They both are in High demands as you can search on any career website..

These short term courses will give you a job in medical office or in hospital. It will help you to pay your bills and working in medical field simultaneously. With certification, you may get more attention of your employer (physician). You may also get very good recommendation letter and get paid for your job simultaneously..You may develop many contacts within medical communities...Who knows....it may help you to gain some interviews...All i know is that..SURVIVAL FIRST...EDUCATION....LATER..

My information is as below....we are located in NJ. You may contact me with phone or email....

call me......i may help you...

Dr. Ritesh Patel, MD, MPH
Param Institute of Health Education
200 Middlesex Essex Turnpike #105
Iselin, NJ 08830
Phone: 732-283-5656 Ext#5108
Cellphone: 913-980-0962
Fax: 732-404-0422
Email: ritesh.patel@pcsionweb.com
Report Abuse
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »