Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ooportunities for IMGs... - ritesh@param
To
All my FMG fellows who are currently struggling in USA to get the residencies..

I know how hard the life is in this country as everything is expensive and costly starts from rent, application process, and travel for interviews or USMLE exam fees. It is extremely difficult to survive during that time…it even become difficult when don’t get matched…

It is important to do some short term course in order to work in medical field. No doctor/physician/hospital will allow you to work and pay without proper qualification in this country…no matter how qualified you are…and you must have tried that too…

It is important to get Certificates like MEDICAL ASSISTANT or PATIENT CARE TECHNICIANS…There are plenty of jobs in this field…..Try and search on any career website. This certificate will help you to work in the medical field, stay in touch with patients, allow you to have hands-on practice and simultaneously…will PAY you too. You can work as long as you can………………..develop relationship with various doctors………………..obtain nice LORs……………………it may help you to get some interviews……who knows…………………..But the important thing is ……..SURVIVAL FIRST…………….EDUCATION LATER…..

We are running an institute and we train MEDICAL ASSISTANT and PATIENT CARE TECHNICINS……..we have national accreditation and you can work anywhere in USA……We may assist you finding jobs too….

PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION……..My contact details are as below,

Regards;

Dr. Ritesh Patel, MD, MPH
Param Institute of Health Education
200 Middlesex Essex Turnpike #105
Iselin, NJ 08830
Phone: 732-283-5656 Ext#5108
Cellphone: 913-980-0962
Fax: 732-404-0422
Email: ritesh.patel@pcsionweb.com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »