Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shocked, plzzz help - drnutella123
Hello forum members, I need advise. I have been applying 3 years but have low scores didn't get match yet. Everybody told me to make connections and this year I made connection with a resident. I asked for his advise, he was very helpful at start and promise me interview and match in his program but he wanted to take me to date for it. I said no at start but then i thought i have to match this time coz I have no money and so many loans. I went for dinner with him and later relationship become physical. Now he is not talking to me when I ask about interview. feeling betrayed and shocked what to do now. It is my fault but I desperate to match
This post seems fake. But if your are telling the truth then you ma'am are one big idiot.
Do not feed the troll
Plzzz this is not fake. Iam feeling heartbroken and lost and feeling hopeless. I will give up if I don't match this year.
DR.Nutella,

I feel sorry for what happened. I understand many of us didnt get matched and are desperate and there are people who can use these vulnerable situations to their advantage. I am an old img and understand your pain and situation. Lord Jesus loves you, knows your heart and what you have done in this place. You dont need to confess this to others in the forum. All of us are sinners. He can heal you and cleanse you with HIS precious blood and bless you in this match. Nothing is impossible to HIM. Please listen to this song on you tube "My hope is in you Lord all the day long" by Aaron Shutz. You will be blessed. God bless you.
This is troll.
you got played.
Is it possible that he was not physically satisfied with you? Could you kindly be more specific as to the physical aspect of the relationship.
We had relationship for almost year. How he did this to me! Feeling devastated.
Try to build up good relation with the PD !!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »