Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help in ranking - newbieimtarget
Please help me rank the following

DMC/wayne state, Howard hospital DC, MSU/sparrow hospital, cook county chicago

Help will be really appreciated

Thanx in advance
I would suggest you rank according to your true preference of where you would like to train. You should be able to formulate a ROL based upon the pros and cons of each individual program.
suggestion 1: specify which specialties you're talking about

suggestion 2: no one is going to have a better idea about these 4 programs and your own preferences than YOU
its Internal Medicine
and thank you for your advise..I am bit confused between wayne state and Howard....
so just wanted some inputs
Howard will be superior to Wayne State, IMHO.
Better not to rank anything.
There are so many things you have to take into consideration while doing ranking. Do you need visa, if yes what is your preference between j1 and H1B Visa. which of the programs sponsors j1 or Hib. Do you want to do fellowship, which of the program has in house fellowship. There are lot more. You are the only one who can answer these questions and figure out how to do your ROL base on those criteria. Stop asking people to rank for you. If you are confused, talk to your family members and your friends in Medical profession. A total stranger here can mislead you to increase his chance if you guys interview in the same place.
Which would you guys place higher?
Howard or Wright Medical center?
Does anybody know if Wright Center favors GC holders only? Do they give H1 visas easily?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »