Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Anxious Are You? - cetamool
Guys, any mysterious thing to overcome the anxiety that's escalating day after day?
any one facing the same issue??
Let's gather her and share some stories to make it less anxious environment till match day..
Hopefully Smile)
The only thing that will make my anxiety go away is evidence (certified mail, FedEx, UPS, DHL, ... take your pick) return receipt of a signed pre-match contract.
Lol, that's true for all.

Do you thing that getting a letter from program via mail Stating that you are a perfect fit to the program means that you are preapproved to match there?

How reliable are these latters, and when should we expect them? in FEB?
Those letters mean nothing. I've received them even so may friends. They just want to make sure they don't go through the SOAP process or fear of losing funding because of unfilled spots.

Rank places you really liked. Don't rank a place just because they told you so.
True, I agree also about ROL.

But I know few persons got these letters in the last two years and they ended up matching in the programs they sent the letters.

I was kind of numb during this time. my anxiety surged the day of the match. I had horrible nausea. could not stay at home. I went to the gym. Everyone there noticed that something was wrong with me!
I was not in US so there was such a long waiting period for hours.
I was pretty much sure that I would match but still the terrifying picture of receiving "unfortunately..." email was too much to bear.
Why as physicians we have to go through sooo much stress??
Really super Stressful @nilin,

Hope you end up matching that day... I think when someone receive "Congratulation You Have Matched" all the pain will be erased.
41 Days left guys...
I know one guy matched with only one interview... keep it up
My anxiety will kill me here... I posted a new thread asking if anyone can share any positive thing keeps us busy until that day but I can see here it is already established.... I do not know how will I survive till that day??? I feel paralysed and cannot even talk to anyone...
Oh sorry for that, we are all in the same boat.
Just keep it simple.. you did what you have to do.
You can't change anything.. time goes fast and hopefully we will receive the congratulation emails.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »