Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent Help is needed . NRMP - samposa02
I am so sorry, I don't know how to proceed on this, but I wish you good luck, don't loose hope.
Did you use the myeras messaging system? Or was it direct from your own email..?

They probably monitor the myeras messaging system..
through my Email
Sorry to ask...Which program is it? Is it a NY program?
I am sorry if this is true. But I find it hard to understand exactly what did you violate ??? You CAN voluntarily share info about your ROL but did you happen to ask them if they will rank you ??? unless you share with us the body of your email it is hard to tell what you did wrong. From what you say, I dont think you deserve this harsh decision.
Why we cannot send a gift to PD??? I do not think there is such a policy from anywhere explicitly prohibit that, even though an expensive gift is obviously inappropriate

" i know most of people do that " Who told you to do this??? Although I did not expect that the consequence is so severe, it is also extremely inappropriate and unprofessional to send every program that you rank them #1. How can you deserve to be a doctor when you even lie to get the position?

Re: tektek - 02/02/16 20:49

I know two people got the same problem, one with the same situation and the other one because he sent a gift to PD with the thank you letter and they was excluded from the match. my advice is to look for a good lawyer with some prays to be able to apply in the next season . sorry bro for this , i know how you feel , these people r crazy

I have heard about emails or letters but who on earth sends gifts ??? It is called bribing in plain words. Who in right mind does this? You work so hard to get to this stage and then do this all to ruin this?
I also think, in big cities that are known to be IMG friendly- all programs know each other very very well and a good chunk of IMG's all interview here in bulk. So I am sure word goes around. These days, one should never give any reason to kick you out whatsoever and they are always looking for a loophole.....
@jennashell : Valid point. Providing voluntary ROL information is not a violation instead seeking information is a violation. If this case is true, perhaps the OP asked programs to share that information in some way. Like @iamhere also said, you could change your mind too (before the ROL deadline).
Yes...providing voluntary info is not violation.
Also sending a ranking email is considered to be a voluntary info whether it;s 1 or all programd...

@samposa02 : Did u send anything else apart from saying that u r ranking them 1?

If possible, post the message...

I have seen the forums, sending the ranking email is not a violation and many have done it in the past and are doing now as well.
I fixed this stupid problem
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »