Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS date help needed - achandra_23
Hi,
I am preparing for CK and plan to give CS this year.My problem is I am not able to fix my CS date.I am still early in my CK prep,and planning to give CK by May end-June 1st week.I wish to give CS in July period.The thing is I am not sure that if I sit for CS in July period will I get my results bw Aug 17th-Aug 24th.I have seen 2016 CS reporting schedule.Also how much time does it take to be ECFMG certified considering all my documents/medical diploma are verified already.Is it possible for me to be ECFMG certified before Sep 15th if I take CS in July 2016.Please advise people.Also do we need the ECFMG certificate in hand to be ECFMG ceritified on ERAS.How does one assure ERAS that the candidate is ECFMG certified
Thanks
you can update the programs with your cs result even if you get them after 15 sept. that wont be a problem. just that you need to mass email all the progs you applied when you get the results.
In my opinion, I would apply through ERAS with ECFMG certification. I applied in the last season without ECFMG certification at time of application and it proved to be not good. You will not need the certificate in hand to be certified according to ERAS.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »