Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This stupid guy Samposa02.is trying to start up BS - abhussain
@Samposa02 Look man, we know that you are anxious about the match, so is everyone that you see on this forum... Don't try to start up BS thread to relieve your anxiety. That story don't make sense, therefore it's bullcrap... Let us relax a bit after going through this brutal interviewing season... We can start a thread on count down till match day. March 14, On that note, good luck with Match
It's a complete troll and everyone was just feeding into his stupidity.
If you paid for NRMP the first thing they tell you once ranking was open was that you can "volunteer" the information on how to rank, but you cannot ask a program where they will rank you and vice-versa. "Asking where" would be considered a violation.
Good point .... Samposa02 was just a 'low iq fraudster' Smile
Thank you guys. I am quite surprised to see this kind of person wanting to be a doctor .
With this kind of bad attitude I doubt he will be one..even though he will, he will wither off in no time
Take it easy guys and ignore it... Now we have enough stress and enough things to think about... Let's keep ourselves relaxed and busy with something good until that March 14... We have 44 days so far.... I liked the idea of a "countdown thread" who else??? Let's do it...
@woodranch if you start one ill post in it
Name it Match 2016
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »