Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Countdown 2016 - woodranch
Yes 14th you will know if its over
SOAP is a Joke we have to go through if did not match the 14th
the 18th is where

if you have to go through SOAP then you will know if you IV most times they tell you then,
if you did not match the 14th and no SOAP IV then its over

Thank you student1960 so noting we can do or we have to do or to expect from anybody including the programs that we interviewed by until March 14...
hate the wait!!!

had 5 interviews but two programs said to rank them in two places cause one is a combined program and the other is cross ranking applicants to cat and prelim, so will have 7 on my list...hope i match, did not match last year and it was devastating
Defeatthebeast

How many iv did you have last yr if you dont mind me asking?
37 Days!!
@buckeye22 i had 4 last year with one iv being for primary track and cat so 5 slots...but the primary track only had like 2 positions
So nerve wrecking. I have 4 iv now :/ better than some i guess. Defeatthebeast, what did you do to improve your app from last year so i have some ideas in case i need them. Step 3? More observerships?
30 More Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Defeatthebeast:

Last yr did you any of your programs give feedback that you were in a "good position" in their ROL - or something similar?

I have 4 IVs.

I dont know if I will be ranked at 2 of my programs at all, even when the IV went as well as it could.
Nobody contacted me... I jump like crazy to check my emails whenever I hear the email tone on my phone...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »