Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can someone tell me why i failed - zzzmm
When the physicians who grade the exam, do they know if a certain student is IMG or not and do they know if certain student has previously taken exam ....just curious to know if that has any effect on final outcome?
You need to go on utube and type in "blue sheet" there will be some hispanic women who devised a great nemonic also there is a good patient note with an automatic timer that starts as soon as you start typing and also lets you save your notes in PDF format for you and your partner to critique.. CS is a game, you don't try to be the best doctor you just have to fit their mold and play the game. I used that hispanic lady's nemonic as well as that pt note with built in timer, I timed everything with less time than actual and went thru FA abuot 4 times (I did it twice and my partner did it twice) we worked over skype. In the exam I felt almost like a robot with using the same "transition" sentences, tried to appear empathetic.

Of course I made mistakes every human will but through hard work and the grace of the most high I passed! You can pass as well. Best of luck.
My report shows 5 x in gray bar and 6 x in low performance white area . I faild . i heard score recheck is just a wast of money . us it write? is there a possibility of human mistakes or it is unlikely.
Hey undisputed-- all i can say is , if you stronglt believe in your performance and feel that you must have passed. Then by all means get it rechecked thats the reason why score recheck form and procedure is there otherwise it wouldnt exists.
I just got my result. I faild.
I got 5 X in gray bar and 6 x in low performance area.
I am thinking to make a scorerecheck but people say it is useless.
What is your opinion . Did anyone had similar experiences?
Nowone know he must pass . All of ys made mistakes . but I am asking about is there any person who got a different eesults after score recheck?
Hey undisputed--

Sorry to hear that.
Did u finish all cases in time and patient notes too?
Share ur experience and do a score recheck soon
..its possible there was error. So better to cleae the doubt than suffer.
dont give up
I think a lot of courses dont cover ICE component well. I have had many friends who took expensive coaching class fail in this component. Is there any resource that is good for ICE ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »