Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets go Trump!! - cadet133
I wonder if this will come up in SOAP interviews (Sarcasm)
My apollogy to everyone. My participation here is not about offending muslims, their religion and hurting their feelings. I simply write facts, I am not keeping in my mind “peaceful majority” as it is always presented to us by media and elites. I will make an argument later, how irrelevant this so called peaceful majority is……Hatred of Allah and his followers – I am sorry I do not know how much of this hate toward nonbelievers gets absorbed to individual muslims, I should have written some followers…b/c it is true that only some follow Islamic teachings of killing the nonbelievers for Allah…they say it to us very clearly Allahu Akbar when they kill. Even those who left islam, they” say that growing up they believed “jews and Christians” are monkeys and pigs that should be killed - they grew up in fear and hate of Allah”. Islamic hate toward west is historic thing…you can read many articles about that… I do not hate, I am talking about the Islamic hate…Here are some numbers how they “love us”….

World Public Opinion: 61% of Egyptians approve of attacks on Americans
32% of Indonesians approve of attacks on Americans
41% of Pakistanis approve of attacks on Americans
38% of Moroccans approve of attacks on Americans
83% of Palestinians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (only 14% oppose)
62% of Jordanians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (21% oppose)
42% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (45% oppose)
A minority of Muslims disagreed entirely with terror attacks on Americans:
(Egypt 34%; Indonesia 45%; Pakistan 33%)

About your statement respecting religion, I am not gonna respect Islamic teachings of child marriage, female genital mutilation, sharia law, wife beating, hate and violence toward nonbelievers, subjugation and killings of nonbelievers for Allah, sex slavery…. – I am sorry but I am bigot here – because I will not tolerate this and any democratic country should ban all these teachings immediately. I am also a devout American, writing here to educate nonbelievers.

Now, lets talk about peaceful majority (and somehow this is always the argument that comes up), we all know that not all muslims are adhering to all teachings of islam- while there are moderate muslims there is no moderate islam. It is estimated that out of all muslims in the world around 20 percent of them are radicalized, by that I mean they fundamentally believe in killings of nonbelievers according to their holy book - Quran. If you do some math, that is roughly the size of USA –so it makes me a bit worried…Lets go back to the peaceful majority, muslims who grew up in the USA – 50 percent of them want Sharia law, 25% say suicide bombing is justified - I think we see right here assimilation problem. Muslims from third world sharia law countries the percentages are much higher there…Many muslim beliefs and values are very different from that of an American. I just do not know of any nonmuslim who wants Sharia in the USA and agrees to blow up under any circumstance...but this is not just in USA, it is across the world. When it comes to muslim assimilation, every western country same problems – formation of parallel societies, religious violence, implementation of sharia law, female genital mutilation, attack on freedom of speech by implementing islamophobia as a hate speech – you cannot criticize islam…. and the speech that comes out of the mouths of some imans in the mosques - hate, violence, murder of nonbelievers….

We are facing a clash of civilizations, values of barbarism against the values of freedom and democracy and we need to keep these two worlds separate. Allah is not the same as God. Many of us are living in deception that it is…but the truth is that muslims are taught “there is no God but Allah” and when they are in position of power – when they become majority they range the war against the God to make Allah victorious and Sharia the law of land….This is the story of Lebanon – muslims killing christians those who survived still remember there were no moderates then, their neighbors all of them submitted to Allah and turned against them… Islam is a danger of our times, islam is in its conquest mission, that is how it spreads… by war, conquest of lands, Arab invasion and massive forceful conversions “convert or die”. Conquest of America would be a cherry for Allah. Once the islamist- islamofascist agenda takes over…peaceful majority is irrelevant. Majority of Germans were peaceful people, yet the Nazi agenda took over….We have to stop muslim migration to our country – this idea that peaceful moderate muslims will take our side of freedom and democracy and based on that our emigration policy and future of our children – is a plain suicide… We have to keep these two worlds separate, “Allah with Sharia law and God with democracy” otherwise we will run into a civil war because I do not believe that Americans are going to submit to Allah peacefully.

There are muslims, muslim doctors who have similar views that I have just wrote here, they understand the political dimension of islam – it is a tiny minority….there are also those – and this is majority, who only deceive nonbelievers. One of the reasons why I am so passionate about this, is that I understand, if we will not get this right, we will loose America and end up like England. I get messages every day through different organizations to see what is going on in the world in UK and other countries. England has a very bad long-term prognosis… I am going to be a parent soon and I just do not want my future generations to undergo the same” hell” like all other religions in middle east right now in Islamic state and other Islamic countries and hindus in the past. We have to educate each other about islam, because there is a propaganda that ISIS and terorrism has nothing to do with islam, islam is a religion of peace and the majority of muslims are peaceful people – all these are deceptive statements and if you analyze it closer you will find that it is actually small minority of muslim population that is truly peaceful and compatible with western values and democracy – those bad muslims paradoxically.....God bless and protect America. Take care.

you can post all the public opinions you want and I will tell you a public FACT. The fact is America and England commits more crime than all the middle eastern countries combined
@cadet133 - Agree, we understand now, who were they digging for in the past and now – Libya, Iraq, Syria, refugees…that is why they must be stopped!
how you guys doing? wishing the best
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »