Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I do for next year's match? plz ad - hopefl
I feel you came here for advise and will just ignore everything that is not what you want to hear. A brand new program has zero chances of getting people into sub speciality. A PD won't rank highly someone who is looking for a fellowship that is not possible for someone in their program.
that's not true & I don't know how you came to that conclusion !
I'm just rationalizing the answers not dismissing it at all.
I appreciate the advise
Well people here are trying to help you, you must understand how arrogant it is to be talking about subspecialty and how "when it comes to fellowship, I kinda have a good grasp on the process !" when you can't even get into IM right now. That kind of attitude is what PD hate in interviews and if you brought it up I am sure they won't rank you highly.
President of (AMIQT), Dr. Peter Bernad, is board certified in neurology and welcomes students to participate in month-long rotations and observerships with him and highly qualified colleagues. If students are interested in multiple specialties, we can accommodate them.

For further information, please contact Ruby directly:
2112 F St. NW Suite 303
Washington, DC 20037
202-728-0099
@ ricandoctor
I've just read your comment. I'm sorry that I came across that way. I certainly didn't intend to be arrogant in any way.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »