Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kaplan Q bank - cydus
Can someone tell me if kaplan Q bank step3 is of any help in the exam, or should i just stick to uworld. Thanks
I'm dojng it before uw. I like the questions
Thanks @ strength23
Kaplan questions are good... I tried USMLEconsult too but could not finish it because the questions were tooooooooo long... surprisingly, the actual Step 3 questions are very long too not like Kaplan's or UW as they are shorter... You will have problem with timing if you only practice UW... I had the test but could not pass it because of the timing problem.
Thank u @ woodranch. I think i will just stick with kaplan and uworld
I have online Kaplan Qbank will expire in November .i have completed it and I like it .if you want to buy I can give you at half price 90 dollars
Hi aasia, I m interested in getting the kaplan Q bank as soon as possible , if its still available. Whats the best way to be in contact and discuss?

Thanks.
Kaplan Q Bank is really good! There aren't a lot of questions in the Step 3 banks so I think it's important to do more than one. Unfortunately usmleconsult is no longer available.

Usmle easy is another option. Knowmedge has a good IM qbank. And medquest has an excellent IM q bank as well. UsmleRx also has a step 3 qbank.

There are some excellent apps out there too!
Kap Q Bank. 1200 qs

UW Q bank. 1500 qs

How is MedQuest Step 3 video lecture series? very expensive but going through free Fischer stuff, looks really engaging

need some input.

I haven't decided between Kaplan videos, Archers videos, medquest videos for Step 3
Actually Kaplan q bank has 927 questions exactly for Step 3, maybe you're thinking for Step 2.

I've done all the videos you mentioned above. medQuest is very good and follows MTB well and is very high yield while also going in depth. There's very limited biostats and Epi so that's a downside.

Kaplan on demand videos are good as well and are fairly new but will take more time to get through, they go by cases, so each video is a case for the most part.

Archer videos are also good but need some updating. I think it's been 5 years since they have updated them.

****medQuest has basic clinical science correlates built into the videos which is a major plus.

Kaplan videos do have some new CCS cases and software navigation in the form of a couple of videos so that's nice.

Archer lecture videos don't have either but the CCS videos from archer are very important, it's a separate subscription.

Doing medQuest for the mcqs and archer CCS is a good combo. MedQuest is def the most up to date.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »