Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam result time frame - dianabol
Anyone knows the time frame for step 3 report after giving it ?
thanks guys and best of luck with preparation
Good q is it 3 weeks
The next result is May 26.

After that 3week can work BUT for now no result will be out until May 26
Yeah ,target score report date for most candidates is May. Could be sooner for lucky few.I hope to get mine after 3weeks.can't wait that long .

Is there anyone here who sat for the exam this year that got their result back already ?
wpw29 I took my exam this year, 7 wednesdays ago.. And no results yet Sad I guess I will have to wait till May to get them..
Can u plz tell us abt ur exam experience.how many biostat questions?
No result will be out earlier than May 26.
It is NOT an issue of lucky ones, It is about USMLE saying the earliest result will be May 26.
I was among the first to take the exams this year Jan 18 and you can imagine waiting for about 4-5 months for result.
It is killing
Aasia I had many biostats questions. Every single block had a drug ad and at least 3 biostats questions per block.
like pinkpuffer said, 4 - 6 per block including drug ads. My biostats were doable though,ppv sensitivity specificty, NNT,all d good stuff. Can't really say the same for my drug ads.

Adavid it would suck to wait that long for test .well at least soap Is here to distract me for a week and when I match.I will forget I took the test.
like pinkpuffer said, 4 - 6 per block including drug ads. My biostats were doable though,ppv sensitivity specificty, NNT,all d good stuff. Can't really say the same for my drug ads.

Adavid it would suck to wait that long for test .well at least soap Is here to distract me for a week and when I match.I will forget I took the test.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »