Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ignoring political discussion threads and posts - woodranch
I can see some doctors still writing political posts and trying to pull others in that track again... For me, i will not reply any similar post and will not participate in any thread referring to politics... Not because i cannot reply, but just because i am anxious about the results of matching.. But Will be available forcefull after that...

And to whom it may concerns, i am following Winston Churchill's saying: "You will not reach your destination if you stop and throw a stone on every dog that barks... " .. I think that I am "unclearly clear"...

Thanks..
Winston Churchill was indeed a smart man. A friend of mine told me about the political discussion going on here, I have read all inputs, must say “very interesting”, as always the truth came out… have a few points to make. I want to react to those comments of not being sensitive, offending people, negativity, trolling trolls.... So my question is, how sensitive are “you” to the people who are dying every day due to Islamic caliphate, tremendous religious persecutions in Islamic countries? These people are presented every day with a glorifying choice to “die, convert or pay jizya” Who from you is sensitive to them?

Stay sitting on your asses, be positive and preach islamophobia…As Hillary and Obama will be talking to you about the real issues here…”white terrorism and radical christians”. Hillary tells you that we cannot demonize muslims because we need them to report any suspicious activities in the mosques to the authorities. As they have the right to practice their religion – … in spite of direct evidence of “preaching hate and violence toward nonbelievers” that happens in the mosques. Mosques directly connected to terrorism. According to Hillary, Obama and liberals they have a freedom to do that. And if we gonna talk about it, “we are the haters, islamophobes, racists and fascists”. I am afraid that four more years of islamophobia will only kill more people. But lets not care about that, stay positive with Obama.

Stop hate and assimilate to our culture, respect our country, our values, our constitution, our freedom of speech, our God. If for whatever reason you cannot do it, you have to leave or better do not even come here. There is no other way. Assimilate or leave. For the first time in the history of America, we have an immigration of people who do not want the America the way it is … They want to change it to accommodate as they always portray their “religious beliefs”.

If the “truth” is yours, make your case, I have not seen any real arguments and facts from your side, except personal attacks…Is that all you can do? Hillary has a message for you: “ Save human lives, report any suspicious activities in the mosques to the authorities” Liberals, I hope that does not offend you. If yes, then you just have to message to Hillary Clinton this time, that she needs to stay positive, sensitive and she cannot offend you…
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »