Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only 1 Interview Lets get together - sara84
Lets see if we get matched or nottttttttttttttt!
I have mixed feelings, trying to accept that the situation is hard and chance is not high and at the same time hoping for a miracle
It's a rough position to be in. I'm planning for the worst and revising my PS this weekend. I wish we are allowed to change/re-certify our application. Why we can't makes no sense whatsoever. It has been 6 months since the initial application. Good luck everyone.
First choice..... Best Choice..... Only choice
Does anyone who had only 1 IV feel like sharing their credentials, or at the bare minimum, what YOU think led to you getting only 1 IV? It might help some of us set some realistic expectations for next year. :/

And obviously people do match with just 1 IV, so keep your chin up!
Two IVs with one Prematch program and One program participating in Match. Did not get the PreMatch. So it is the same as ranking only ONE program.

So in same boat with you guys.

I am staying very Strong.

We will have a Big reason to rejoice come Monday
At least your anxiety ends March 14 as you will already know where you matched. Are you guys going to let the program know on March 14 if you match?
@jacolantern/cadet 133, why will you ask that kind of a question
Remember that the Best program, is the one that accepts you, and people match and pre match with only one Iv , good luck
I have faith and believe I will match.
All the best folks!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »