Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 4th and last match regardless of the result - matchday2016
This is my 4th and last match. I have went through this journey with its ups and downs. Every year I get one or two interview, just to keep me going. I am exhausted and tired. I went through a lot of emotional and financial stresses every year. I did my best to match. I know if I did match this year, its because it was never meant to be or I am not competitive enough. I know my interview skills are good because I had a lot of jobs in USA and one of them currently working at a university. This year I have 1 interview at a competitive university program which is different than where I am working. It is the best program compared to the other programs I interviewed at, which makes it my dream place for a residency but also means my chances are even less than previous years. I have slim hope to match. I know how the day before the match feels and how the disappointment after the match feels too. I am done with this journey if I match or not. Regardless of the outcome tomorrow, I am very grateful for the rest of my life to everyone who supported me through this journey; god, my parents, my wife, and the doctors I worked with.
Good Luck Everyone.
That situation sucks. I hope you match!
Call me what you like but I hope you don't match. And I'm not saying this because you don't deserve it but because less people like you in the match means lesser competittion. I need to match badly
Don't listen to people d2.

I hope you land it.
@psmdpsych thank you I really I appreciate it. I hope you match too.

@d2procon I seriously wish you get what you want and match tomorrow. you only need one spot. I am the least of your worries.
Hopefully you match man!
I hope you match!
God bless man.
I hope you land it.
Wish u good luck , may all ur dreams come true
Good luck. Smile Anyone who keeps at it for 4 years in a row is very dedicated, and I can respect that. Hope tomorrow brings you good news.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »