Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you to this forum and all the people - clueymd
I just wanted to say thank you to all the wonderful people and this forum for supporting me these past 3 years of the match process.

I finally matched after 3 years of not matching, to family medicine.
My scores aren't great but I kept adding to my CV. I did research , externships and attending many family med conferences.

Big congratulations to those who matched , for those who didn't. Don't give up , persistence is the key. If your dream is to get into residency and become a doctor , keep going and do al you can. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

And I definitely want to give back to the forum . If anyone has any questions or needs guidance in the future , please feel free to email me. I will do my best.

Time permitted , I will be back to this forum in September and try to help out people going through the process. Take care and thanks always. You've all been amazing.
hey i have a few questions can you please email me at icedocat7 thank you.
Emailed you
Can you please email me too. My email is abo_saker2003
Congrats clueymd can I have ur email pls ..citrus.citrus@ gmail.com for guidance.
Thank you.
Could you email me as well? My email is usmleexams10 . Thanks and congratulations.
Cluey
Congrats,
Which externships you did?
Hi clueymd,

I'm a Canadian Carib grad and did not match this year into FM after 7 interviews. Was hoping you could email me at unreal-truth just to talk a few things over.

Thank you and congratulations!
Congratulations... I have few questions. Please email me so that I can ask that. My email address usmle.exam2
Congrats clueymd... I am a Canadian grad and didn't match this year.I do really appreciate if you can email me at usmdca... I would like to ask you few questions. Thank you so much.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »