Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stuck with bad scores.. - pharaohqueen
this is my 2nd unsuccessful match, YOG 2009 with just passing scores and one failed attempt.
i did observerships, worked really hard to prove my self , got strong recommendation letters and got 4 IVs through connections but same as last year i didn't match...it's all about scores and i can't fix it !!
Is there anything can help?
same with me. no matter interviews went well, they didn't rank me high. I am going through same as well.
ditto here

210/212/cs all first attempt 2011 yog

first year had 4 ivs, this year 5...strong contact in one program but still didnt end up with shit....so annoyed with this whole process..
204, 212, CS second attempt. Did a lot of USCE and observership
do you think step 3 gonna help??
not sure honestly...my plan is give it one more shot with step 3 and more usce...if it doesnt work out, im not gonna continue...too much time and money is being wasted on what if's....harsh reality is 50 percent of imgs dont match...
You should've had step 3 by now. It really makes a difference. I took Step 3 in December and i got my interview after i uploaded my grade. The PD during the interview possibly told me that he was waiting for that to interview me.
how were ur other scores ricandr?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »