Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Didn't Match!!! - abhussain
It feels like I was punched in the stomach... The emotional pain is keeping me up at night.
YOG:2012, 1: 210, 2CK/CS: 201/pass, 3: 201, Publications, papers, posters. observership 3 days/wk inpatient psych. Received 4IVs. Didn't match... This is my 4th try... 2 PDs, raised concerns that too long out of clinical.
How can I fix, if they are not even considering observership anymore. Externship are almost no longer existent as it used to be in the past b/c of malpratice insurance liability... I feel like giving up, and pursue DO, NP, or PA schools. What do you think?
Don't feel terrible carry on, I have good credentials and didn't match too
I feel the same. PD told me he has concerns as I didn't practice for a while. I had externship in my resume, and I worked as a medical assistant. Now I am taking prerequisites for RN program.
Yog is so crucial, depends on which pds. Some don't care some do
I think some of you are not planning correctly. I matched with a 2008 YOG. Did you apply broadly? Did you look for programs that are unwanted by recent grads and AMGs? If you go for to programs only your cv is going to look like crap in comparison to others they see.
My reply to that you see my CV prior to even offering me the IVs. Why even bother wasting your time if I'm not your favorite. What's on my CV, board scores, YOG, etc... will never change. I can only may be try to add clinical exposure and that's it...
Easy, because there are too many people who are better than you. They interview a range of people (usually 10 per position) then tank then by their preference. You are probably at the very bottom. They will take you if there's no one else available but they would rather have at least as many people as there are positions over you.
https://www.change.org/p/robert-m-wah-md...y-for-them
lol here goes the supposedly matched rican throwing more salt on wounds....get a life dude
It seems like you are the one stalking this person lol
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »