Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DS 2019 for J-1 visa - rock1983
Congrats to all who matched.

I wonder how many of you received the DS 2019 or at least the notification from ECFMG about the approval of DS 2019. If so, when did you submit your application.

I'm curious as I applied two weeks ago but didn't hear from ECFMG.

My DS form was issued this morning (it's being mailed to the TPL)...I submit my application on Sunday so took about 3 days for ECFMG to review and issue a DS form
That was quick. I heard the same story (that people got it in less than a week) in previous years. I don't know WTH ECFMG is doing with my application. Its still in "application approved" status.
All documents complete and payment made but my status is empty.
Activities reads: Submitted. In queue for review by ECFMG. Does processing really takes 4-6 weeks?
@rock1983: did your status change?
@dionphaneuf: Now its in "Application in QA", and its been there for the past week. This is so frustrating. 3 weeks now. Why such an inconsistency if its "first come first serve" basis.
Hi Guys,
In which part do you check your status or activity?
For me it is about 1 week I have sent my documents but not heard back anything.
@rock1983: what citizenship do you have? canadian?
hi guys

my statement of need (Canada) just arrived to ECFMG yesterday.

Today the application status I have is "application in QA as of April 19"

Activities, it reads: Application Approved (twice)

From what i understand, it stays in QA for 4-5 days and then DS-2019 gets processed and sent to TPL.
Does anybody know, once the DS - 2019 is received by TPL, do they mail it to us, or they use e-mail?

Thanks!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »