Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tutoring for USMLE Step 1 and USMLE Step 2 - onestepup
Hi all!

MS4 here at US allopathic med school looking to provide some online tutoring (via Skype / iChat / GoToMeeting, whatever works). Charging $35 per hour. Happy to provide tips for studying, test-taking strategies, go over specific topics, etc.

Scored >260 on USMLE Step 1 and >250 on USMLE Step 2 and >85 on nearly all NBME Shelf Exams.

Thanks!

This helped me! Finally did it! After 2 Years
Email me (SUBJECT: USMLE Success Advice (best tutor around)-URGENT) at . GL!
Hi,

Still looking to provide tutoring to anyone that seeks it. Thanks!
Hey,
Are you available to tutor this summer? I am a fellow tutor who has some students to refer.
thx
Best of the best…Tutor/Residency Application Advice

This helped me…my contact with an IMG IM PGY-V fellow…Greatest tutor (and IMG residency advisor) around got me through…after several fails…Cost me an “arm and a leg,” though, but it was worth it…!email me (“ Best of the Best Tutor Needed…” in subject header) at . GL! Dr Shiela
@fnwoke

I am available to tutor. Please refer your students to me. Thanks

Extensive experience in step 1 tutoring. Please contact for low rates (as low as 20 dollars an hour or negotiable). I know you guys are all student
Please feel free to contact me at usmle2007. I can help you improve your score to a 230 +.
Hope I can be of service. Please let me know if you have any questions.
This helped me! Finally did it! After 2 Years Email me (SUBJECT: USMLE Success Advice (best tutor around)-URGENT) at . GL!
thx
USMLE ˡ Online

• Founded: In 2001, by an Ivy League-Educated-MD

• Curriculum: All relevant USMLE-Related Study Materials- PERIOD

• Critical Feature for Your Successful Study Preparation: A forty hour combined, IMG-Focused- Special Study Skills & MCQ- Attempting Skills-’ Development module

• Rate of Course Completion: Forty hours/Subject-PERIOD

• Delivery: The “Cloud,” as well as daily telephonic appointments

• Tuition: Thirteen thousand, seven hundred and fifty dollars per USMLE step, with a twenty five hundred dollar discount available until September 30, 2016; financing is also available

• Critical Feature for Your Successful Outcome: A one hundred per cent, “If you do not pass, you do not pay…” guarantee, regardless of past USMLE passage history-PERIOD

thirty nine-hundred, extension eight three three, seven six eight
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »