-Today is 8/15/2016 1:29 PM

Where to?

-To all forum members

Who is this for?

-IMGs

How delivered?

Special notes

-Are re categorized below
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT?

What do we offer?

SCHEDULES to CONTACT US-and to COMPLETE YOUR USMLE

Schedule to Contact Us

When?

-Call in anytime

To Where?

-Telephone in to phone number six four one, seven one five, thirty nine hundred ext eight three three, seven six eight.

Who do I contact?

-You’ll reach us directly and access a brief summary podcast of our program

How much does it cost?

-Thirteen thousand,seven hundred and fifty dollars per USMLE step

What would happen (in the unlikely event, of course!) if I were to complete the course and not pass?

-YOU WOULD PAY NOTHING…NO QUESTIONS ASKED…

Schedule complete your USMLE

When-duration of time needed by student? (a complete schedule is provided below*)

-38 days

Where-are these docs located?

-Well send you by email and the cloud

Who do I contact?

-Us by email with your completed answer sheets, once you are done
-Us by phone, daily, per scheduled appointments

How will I finish my assignments?

-We’ll attach lesson documents to your email, with a clearly defined cover letter, and you’ll use systematically defined templated answer sheets for your submissions.

-You’ll thus be able to then talk with us in a highly -productive manner, ---and thereby ORGANIZE and RE ORGANIZE all of your answer sets…

-All of this sense of hyper-organization will lead to a semantic appreciation as to how you should best approach these USMLE exams

1. Register (2)

2. Operational system for teaching and learning set-up (1)

3. Introductory strategies for the IMG to study for and successfully attempt the USMLE (3)

4. A practicum of study using Anatomy study content materials needed to achieve the practice and proficiency of skills learned in “Introductory strategies…” (14)

5. Ten-day BROAD INTENSIVE Crash Course- study content review (11)

6. SELECTIVE INTENSIVE Final Focus-study content basic skills review (2)

7. SELECTIVE INTENSIVE Final Focus-study content basic skills review (5)

Day 39-Attempt your USMLE!..

thx

What?

-Update

When?

-Today is 8/15/2016 1:29 PM

Where to?

-To all forum members

Who is this for?

-IMGs

How delivered?

Special notes

-Are re categorized below
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT?

What do we offer?

Schedule to Contact Us

When?

-Call in anytime

To Where?

-Telephone in to phone number six four one, seven one five, thirty nine hundred ext eight three three, seven six eight.

Who do I contact?

-You’ll reach us directly and access a brief summary podcast of our program

How much does it cost?

-Thirteen thousand,seven hundred and fifty dollars per USMLE step

What would happen (in the unlikely event, of course!) if I were to complete the course and not pass?

-YOU WOULD PAY NOTHING…NO QUESTIONS ASKED…

Schedule to complete your USMLE

When-duration of time needed by student? (a complete schedule is provided below*)

-38 days

Where-are these docs located?

-Well send you by email and the cloud

Who do I contact?

-Us by email with your completed answer sheets, once you are done

-We’ll attach lesson documents to your email, with a clearly defined cover letter, and you’ll use systematically defined templated answer sheets for your submissions.

-You’ll thus be able to then talk with us in a highly -productive manner, ---and thereby ORGANIZE and RE ORGANIZE all of your answer sets…

-All of this sense of hyper-organization will lead to a semantic appreciation as to how you should best approach these USMLE exams

1. Register (2)

3. Introductory strategies for the IMG to study for and successfully attempt the USMLE (3)

4. A practicum of study using Anatomy study content materials needed to achieve the practice and proficiency of skills learned in “Introductory strategies…” (14)

5. Ten-day BROAD INTENSIVE Crash Course- study content review (11)

6. SELECTIVE INTENSIVE Final Focus-study content basic skills review (2)

7. SELECTIVE INTENSIVE Final Focus-study content basic skills review (5)

txn
What?

Update of our program offerings
When?

Today is 8/18/2016 12:56 PM
Where to?

To all prospective students
Whom is this for?

IMGs
How delivered?

Special notes

Are re-categorized below
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What?
i.e., What do we offer?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Schedule to Contact Us-FAQs
When?

Set up an appointment anytime

To Where?

Phone six four one, seven one five, thirty nine hundred, ext eight three three, seven six eight

Whom do I contact?

You’ll reach us directly, , and may then listen to a brief summary of our program, registration details along with other information about the origin of our program.

How much does it cost?

Thirteen thousand, seven hundred and fifty dollars per USMLE step

YOU WOULD PAY NOTHING…NO QUESTIONS ASKED…

Schedule to Complete your USMLE-FAQs

When-duration of time needed by student? (A complete schedule is provided below*)

38 days

Where-are these course documents located?
We’ll send them to you daily, by email, and the “Cloud”

Whom do I contact?

-Us by email, daily, with your completed answer sheets, once you are done

We’ll attach lesson documents to your email, with a clearly defined cover letter, and you’ll use systematically defined templated answer sheets for your submissions (that will be graded of course!).
You’ll thus be able to then talk with us in a highly -productive manner, ---and thereby ORGANIZE and RE ORGANIZE all of your answer sets…
-All of this sense of "hyper-organization," will lead to a semantic appreciation as to how you should best approach these USMLE exams
*Number of days typically needed for the entire program’s completion, provided in parentheses (additional introductory strategies' to clinical cases' mini-courses are provided for clinical steps' students)

1. Register (2)

3. Introductory USMLE-“Basic Skills-“ strategies for the IMG to study for and successfully attempt the USMLE (3)

4. A practicum of study using Anatomy study content materials needed to achieve the practice and proficiency of the USMLE-“Basic Skills” learned in ‘Introductory strategies…’ (9)

5. Ten-day BROAD INTENSIVE Crash Course- study content review, with mid-term exam (11)

6. SELECTIVE INTENSIVE Final Focus-“Basic Skills” review, with essay-based review of mid-term exam (7)

7. SELECTIVE INTENSIVE Final Focus-study content all subjects’- review, with final exam (5)

thx
thax
What (i.e., is This)?

• Instruction

When (i.e., Duration)?

• 38 days

Where (i.e., Accessible via the Cloud & Telephonic Sessions, from...)?

• Anywhere

Whom (i.e., is the Founder)?

• A brilliant Ivy League-educated-, and trained-, MD

Why (i.e., is This the BEST Instruction in the Country)?...Because...

• “IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY…”

How (i.e., do I Register)?

• Call us anytime, six four one, seven one five, thirty nine hundred, extension eight three three, seven six eight

What is a Sample “Instruction Schedule?”

• Register (Thirteen thousand, seven hundred and fifty dollars, per USMLE step)

• Introduction to Your System for Interacting with Your Instructor, Using the Cloud

• Introduction to USMLE Strategies

• Applications of USMLE Strategies

• Introduction to a Ten-Day Crash Course Comprehensive Course Content Broad Intensive Review

• Introduction to a Seven-Day Crash Course Final Focus Course Content Selective Intensive Review

• Final Applications of the Ten-Day Crash Course Comprehensive Course Content Broad Intensive Review

• Final Applications of the Seven-Day Crash Course Final Focus Course Content Selective Intensive Review

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »