Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help me out - kartose420
NBME-4 225
NBME-6 214
NBME-7 214

EXAM ON 19th July .what should i do? please help me out.
what is your target score?
Not many people are going to like my reply, but if u r crunched for time and are confident enough to reproduce the results that is (ur thorough with what u read and have done uw twice and can give it ur best in the next 10days by studying really really hard doing uworld and reviewing ur materials and staying calm at the same time) i think u can give it and get it done with.

However if u have time and can maintain the tempo and work harder then i would suggest postponing a couple weeks to be on the safe side but not too long because if u postpone too much it is not healthy.

All depends on ur situation.

"Nobody who ever gave their best regretted it"-George Halas

Just don't underestimate urself
oh I love the quote
@munchkino Smile It is true sometimes we don't realize it and are scared to take the leap. But u give ur best, then success will chase you period.
my target score 235+
give your best to it. And then you will never regret non of your actions. And won't ever blame yourself if something won't work out as expected.
@usmlejourney thank you
so inspiring! I always agreed that if you do something- give your best to it. And then you will never regret non of your actions. And won't ever blame yourself if something won't work out as expected.

@Kartose. If you think that you can score more if will revise your weaknesses one more time, or for example go through u world 1 more time- go for it. I work full time and took almost a year and a half after my step 1 to study for CK only because i don't feel confident and feel I can do more if will get extra time. But I also don't know your situation, so can't tell just looking through the prism of myself. You still have 10 days, so if rescheduling is not an option - just do several blocks of u world every day to get the feeling of exam, that would definitely help
@kartose420

@munchkino thank you so much for all your posts and study tips and important points and q&a. It really helps our prep, i really appreciate u spending the time to boost everyone's prep along with urs. Cheers!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »