Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
don't panic is doable - frodo84
as I said last week here I am. I took it last wk and it wasn't to bad.
I am an IMG, my English is not the best and i didn't have any problem with time, so you shouldn't have any either.
questions are not longer than uworld, i will rather say shorter, just a few about the same size than the longer in the uworld.
I got a lot of statistics, psychiatry, and general principles, I felt the test was more focus on the community than the hospital setting
My last block of question was just 28, it really help, i was tired by the time.
I don't know how i did it, but i am glad is over, i think if you are doing well in u world it will be fine for you in the test, it is pretty similar.
just a hans up ...when asking about treatment or Dx test you wont have the first line Tx or gold standart test in the answer, most of the time is a second line tx or dx test, so keep this on mind.
feel free to ask if you have any question.
frodo84 thank you so much for your help . i have some issues with studying ..can i get your email , if possible email me back at grey15000
How were your nbme scores??
Also CMS scores ??How many mistakes did u have on cms series??
Thank you for your experience ,as i am almost there and is always looking for someones whose been there done that!!
hi ann17
i didn't take any CMS or NBME, just did 150 free (80%) and u world self assignment 230. My u world average was 63% 1rts time and close to 80% 2nd time (timed and multiple). I know those aren't great score but i felt i was ready, so i didn't change my test date.
oh OK thank you so much frodo!
Congrats for being done and good luck for the result..Was it 40 ques per block for you?do u think for statistics uw is enough?
it was 44 ques in 6 blocks 42 in 1 and 28 in 1.
u worls is ok for statistics but for the most helpful was kaplan videos
and thanks guys you all were very helpful for my
Thanks frodo..
Oh thank you dear and congrats.
could you please comment on psych? was it similar to material from uworld or is more needed? thanks and congrats on getting done!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »