Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CMS Psych Form 4 Questions - goatmilk
12. D - Cortisol. I got this right, so can confirm. Even if patient does not meet full criteria for MDD, they are under chronic stress and will have high cortisol. This person is not nearly nutritionally deficient to lack thiamine.
Jgold16, thanks for the confirmation. I also thought about the relationship with stress and increased cortisol

@doc2530 keep up the good work. Sure you are gonna score as high or higher as your name "253" lol.

@goatmilk. Thanks for the questions. Kudos! !!

@jgold 16

It would be highly appreciated if you please double check and re-confirm cortisol is correct .Because Goatmilk confirmed earlier on --he/she got the Question correct by answering Thiamine.

Ref: CMS Psy Form 1,3,4 date 07 /20/2016

Apologize any inconvenience it may cause.

Thanks in advance.

@jgold 16

It would be highly appreciated if you kindly double check and reconfirm D(cortisol) is

the correct answer because Goatmilk confirmed earlier on---he/she got the question right

by answering B (Thiamine deficiency).

Ref: CMS Psy form1,3,4 pl. help coke 170 date :07/20/2016

Sorry for the inconvenience it may cause.

Thanks in advance

I picked thiamine and it was definitely wrong. It's among my failed questions.
@rhododendron yup, it was not among my incorrect questions with cortisol as the answer. Also, ulum got it wrong with thiamine as a selected answer choice.

Plus, how could it be thiamine?
@ goatmilk I think so u r done with cms psychiatry form 4 Qs. If it is possible , Can u send me its answers to my mail id pragya2jaiswal

I will be grateful ,thanks
Just email me at rahuljawa0
@ goatmilk , I have sent all questions which i did wrong to your mail id.

waiting for response

thanks a lot
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »