Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CK experience - pseudomyxoma
Incredibly haphazard prep. Put all my faith in uworld and did it twice comprehensively. Had to pause for over a month because of personal reasons. Finally got my score.

nbme 4 - 260
UWSA - 264
Actual CK - 265
Step 1- 258

Attribute alot of my score to having a solid base from step 1. Hope this helps future test takers.
woowwwwww awsome score. pls can u write in details how many month u tok for the prep. your score is superb congrats .. did u studied alone or with sp?? what else u used ? did u did kaplan videos??
thanks. approximately 2.5 months of prep. majority alongside work, dedicated study about 4 weeks. i study alone. like i said i only used uworld. friend of mine also studied uw only and did well. so uw definitely has the info to do well. but the usmle is about what you can do with what you know, rather than simple regurgitation of info. test day performance is crucial and probably underrated.
brilliant score. do you mind sharing your UW notes for Ck too, like u did for step 1? thanks
also, my step 1 is in 220s. want to break 240 in ck. would 3 months be enough? how did u start off? UW online from beginning? and taking notes along? didnt use any videos or MTB? which assessment forms did u take before final exam?

if you dont mind can u email me at usmleck16

thanks
Hi psudomyxoma......hats off and congratulations!! for such an awesome score!!! very happy for u!
all the best for the match...im sure ul do great as always...

goodluck Smile
Congrats pseudomyxoma. Wonderful score. Wow
Hi pseudomyxoma would you mind discussing some details of your prep? my email nick_name1234...

Thanks in advance
Congrats for the amazing score.
I have one question , what is your cumulative performance for the first round u world ?
Thank u & best of luck
Awesome, congratulations
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »