Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
observership/externship/research - ra1
I could not get you. My email ID is raj1k_5
Some more tips- Now it is the time to work on the criteria of the programs. You can send emails to the program asking for the criteria. There is also free list in FMGAMERICA.COM.But not all information there r correct.I will be posting list of pediatrics soon.
For pre residency fellowship you can also try in university of Iowa for neurology or neurosurgery.
I am posting the list of email addresses of most of the IM programs.Hope this will make the work very easy.

dmbarr05@gwise.louisville.edu, jmcdon2@lsuhsc.edu, sklump@lsuhsc.edu, rgaine@lsuhsc.edu, mgustinis@ochsner.org, aneumann@tulane.edu, dcreec@lsuhsc.edu, kuchac@mmc.org, rhonna.murgatroyd@medstar.net, debbie.logue@medstar.net, medres@gbmc.org, terry.kus@medstar.net, lshirk@jhmi.edu, dchow@lifebridgehealth.org, splunkett@marylandgeneral.org, dalberte@stagnes.org, fran.violanti@medstar.net, umdmed@medicine.umaryland.edu, im.pghc@dimensionshealth.org,

sdorsey@bidmc.harvard.edu, internalmed.boston@bmc.org, med_ed@semc.org, ayu@tufts-nemc.org, gerry.orfanos@lahey.org, imres@challiance.org, mmcglone@mah.harvard.edu, Maria.DeOliveira@caritaschristi.org, jody.collins@tenethealth.com, mwilliams6@partners.org, LJohnson0@partners.org, MPettus@bhs1.org, linda.baillargeon@bhs.org, kathy.barry@umassmed.edu, leetj@trinity-health.org, martha.wright@stvincenthospital.com, vanessa.meyer@oakwood.org,

ethomps1@hfhs.org, kimberly.mahoney@stjohn.org, cmaurizi@dmc.org, mthompson@med.wayne.edu, clara.gilroy@ht.msu.edu, spetros1@hurleymc.com, laura.mohr@spectrum-health.org, TacieM@mclaren.org, internalmedicine@kcms.msu.edu, nmosher@beaumont.edu, vbilliings@synergymedical.org, im@providence-stjohnhealth.org, anne.klinkhammer@allina.com, susan.m.simmons@co.hennepin.mn.us, cole0266@umn.edu, res-im@mayo.edu, cmoss@medicine.umsmed.edu, susan.scott@keesler.af.mil, intmed@umkc.edu, im_house@health.missouri.edu, bob.hill@tenethealth.com, aulgca@stlo.mercy.net, robins@slu.edu, carolynn.miklas@stlukes-stl.com, marilyn_martin@ssmhc.com, wuintmed@im.wustl.edu, resapp@creighton.edu, rjaeckel@unmc.edu, mgallo@med.unr.edu, intmedreno@unr.edu, Mindy.Pickett@Hitchcock.org, mmann@trinitas.org, OBautista@libertyhcs.org, kdemarest@saintpetersuh.com, dtaylor@meridianhealth.com, mmh.imresidency@ahsys.org, Margaret.McCarthy@ehmc.Com, sbmcmedres@sbhcs.com, rwjnb-medres@umdnj.edu, YRivera@sbhcs.com, cooper-med-residency@umdnj.edu, deborah.grundtisch@atlanticare.org, ikruger@che-east.org, imres@chsnj.org, susan.coviello@ahsys.org, ovargas@rbmc.org, gambatee@sjhmc.org, birthwma@umdnj.edu, YRivera@sbhcs.com, MMCMedicine@sbhcs.com, janet.homsey@ahsys.org, bburkleo@wfubmc.edu, lynnkrzmarzick@meritcare.com, Ruth.smith@coastalahec.org, stevensd@mail.ecu.edu, linda.newman@mosescone.com, intmed@carolinashealthcare.org, IMResidency@salud.unm.edu, Carole.Salyers@mhsnr.org, meded@ccf.org, svchimresidency@voyager.net, linda.armagno@fairviewhospital.org, cstorm@meridia.org, dsmith@mchs.com, hood-4@medctr.osu.edu, bsimpson@ohiohealth.com, imres@wright.edu, imresidency@kmcnetwork.org, ageha@mco.edu, Gwendolyn_Brown@hmis.org, kstith@agmc.org, yanikm@summa-health.org, jmcgreevey@aultman.com, schneidg@healthall.com, goldbest@healthall.com, Candice_Larkins@Trihealth.com, ucintmed@uc.edu, svchimresidency@voyager.net, mbecker@metrohealth.org,

There is around 120 emails on the list.Are you contacted programs personaly.
Do they have low score requirements?Are they IMG friendly.
Thank you
You have to find out the criteria for the program by sending the emails. You can do it by putting ur own address in to and about 10-20 addresses in BCC. dONT TRY TO SEND EMAILs MORE THAN THAT AT ONE TIME.
hey ra1...thanx for all this info...i want to do an obsevership in paeds in brooklyn..maybe the brooklyn hosp centre..how do u go abt it?...documents ,emails etc...il be very obliged if u can help me ou...thanks a lot
I cant post the ped criteria list here. You can email me at my email address and I will send it to first 15-20 people.
please send me the list for pediatric at docsa2 .
thank you .
please send me a list too...thanks a million..
ra1..ppl like u are god gifted with the quality to help otherrs...may u flourish..all ur life..my email is meenigrover
ra1,

Thank you so much for being there for us like a big brother , guiding and helping with your valuable advise and research. God bless you for your help. Could you please send me the ped criteria list . My e-mail is startrack_78
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »