Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
confused... please help??? - mchadha
hi guys

i want to apply for 2007 match but i'm wondering if i can make it in time and how i should approach it.

first of all i have heard from a few people that the interviewers prefer students who have their scores with them when they come for their interviews (as in my case step 1, 2ck and cs as i don't have time to do step3 before that). is this true???? or is it just the same if you tell them that you have taken the exam and are awaiting the score?

i have taken my step1. i want to do my csa and step2ck before i apply in september. i have the aug-sept-oct slot for ck. planning to take step2 latest by end of august so i can have my score before the interviews...

now i am confused about when to do my cs????? actually the score takes at least 3 months to come so i thought that i should take it earlier so that i can have my score in time when i go for my interviews. like take the exam in july or so. is that advisable???

can anyone please tell me what are the drawbacks AND benefits if i want to do my csa first???

if u r an fmg n need a visa it is highly recommended that u have step1, 2 ck n cs by sep 15.....itz a good idea to write cs before ck.....so that u get ur results in time......one of my frenz did that last year......do ur cs i june n ck by mid august....n try to do do step 3 before nov...2 months r enough for that........even if u have very good scores having an ECffmg certifiacate at the time of application gives u an edge........hope that answers all ur questions...
yeah that does answer my questions. thank you so much

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »