Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
results in three days.. - willnevergiveup
@josiearg24... I wish i am wrong because i have felt what you are feeling last year... I got that link and took me over the application when i clicked on it.... It took me even to the payment page when i totally realized that i scrwed up the test...

For me this time, i will not check my status... Less stress than yours if i have the link again... I will wait and see and again, i wish i am wrong and this link trick does not work...
Just checked FSMB and saw the link and with all the anxiety went through a couple of steps and now wont let me go back Sad
Will I know tomorrow (when most people say the link should disappear) or be stuck at the middle of this application. Anyone know how to cancel the application?
No way to cancel the application @ferritin...
Whereever it took you will stay there...

Sorry about that...
Chin up and do not give up.
I do not want to see my status... The stress that i am having now is way less than seeing a link or not... Better to cheer up for more two days and then know my result.

Good luck to everyone.
Thanks @willnevergiveup

Anyone else still has their link active who are expecting results?
some said already disappeared, but some mentioned Tuesday.
Anyone?
@will - I would encourage you to check out FSMB. That will save you unnecessary worrying for an extra 48 hrs.
Anything?
@Will : did you check your status ? I wish you luck.
Thank you so much @usmlerai... I wish you the best of luck too... Honestly, I do not have the courage to log in and check the status.. I am in stress now but do not want to spice it up if a link on that page has appeared!! I am not so sure yet.. Whether I can handle it till Wednesday but I will try to keep myself busy untill then... The problem is after 8 pm when the alcohol level starts to spike up Smile.. This devil always pushes us for sins and mistakes.... Just kidding... No alcohol...
Anything new?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »