Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
results in three days.. - willnevergiveup
Well said @Will. Whatever happens, Cheers!
Nothing new here @drodlife... I am still challenging myself to stay away from FSMB website and status update...
@Will : those who don't have a link to apply for the test again have passed the test. Is that right ?
As far as I know... yes @usmlerai... The message in the grey box is the same for both who pass of fail but the presence of the link is the key... I remember last time when I clicked at that link it took me to the reapplication pages and reached the payment step when I realized that I had been screwed up... I tried to log off and log on again as an attempt to restart everything and go back to the status page, but unfortunately could not do so and the payment page pupped up again... There I was 100% sure that I failed...

Horrible experience... therefore, I will not do it this time and wait till Wednesday... Hard but better for me...
@usmlerai... can you please copy and paste here the message in the grey box at your status page? I do not remember exactly what it says but I know it says something like you can reapply for the test blah blah blah...
@Will : here is the message in the gray box at my FSMB page:

Your Step 3 application has expired. You may begin a new Step 3 application at your convenience.
Good luck to everyone here and especially to you @willnevergiveup. Since the exam i did not eat or sleep well, very hard time I hope we all pass.
i can totally relate to it...... cant eat or sleep..:-(
Good luck guys for tomorrow
FEW MORE HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scared to death...

I do not want to think about these MTB books and UW screen... I have been doing this for years!!!

Please God... I want to celebrate something!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »