Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
results in three days.. - willnevergiveup
9 hours from now....
hopefully it brings good news for all of us
@willnevergiveup
How did you prepare for the exam. and how did you find it compare to the last time?
@amoebae... I did MTB 2 and 3 twice, uw twice, Kaplan qbank once, Archer twice, uw CCS three times, uwsa...
Generally I managed the time better than the first exam and I was more relaxed with the test itself... The second day was two days after the first and I believe CCS cases were more doable than the first time....
@will, are you still resisting checking fsmb?
Step3please... I could not believe I can do this... I spent those two days searching around these sites but never logged in...!!!
@Will: in case you do happen to check it before the results are out, do let us know what you see. I think, that will put to rest all the doubts surrounding the fact whether the trick really works or not !
props to you man, i know how you feel with the previous fail cause i failed as well. Just hoping this time that trick holds true since I have no link to re apply
The trick does work... Having the link to reapply is not a good sign... No link means pass... The message in the grey box is the same for both...
I am 99.99999% sure...
nerve racking few hours to go
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »