Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hopkins Trained Step 1 and Step 2 Ck Tutor - dakuzindabad
Dear All,

I am a seasoned USMLE Step 1 and 2CK tutor. I've been tutoring for 3 years now and myself achieved > 250 on Step 1 and Step 2CK. I am also an IMG and have trained at renowned institutions such as Hopkins and others. In teaching and training over a hundred students, I have developed a solid and effective study technique. Now that I have some more free time, I am available for tutoring. I've found one on one tutoring with my technique to be very effective and I can accommodate those struggling to pass, those trying to achieve a 250+ and everyone in between. Some of my students have made jumps of >60 points on these exams and all except one have passed after enlisting my services. You may request my resume at and/or more information at your discretion.

Why not cut out the 3rd party firm and reduce your cost per hour?

I will be happy to give anyone who responds to this message a free consultation.

Please e-mail dakuzindabad with any questions or to set up a free consultation. Your free consultation will include which resources to use, method of study and how individual tutoring under me will benefit you. Once enrolled, you will also benefit from a custom made study schedule, flashcards, a strategy tailored to your individual needs in addition to scheduled and goal directed tutoring sessions.

If you wish to read on, here is some information about my process:

My process includes the careful selection of materials for each exam (some of which I have created on my own and digitized for ease of access), an introduction into the method of studying that I use, a personalized and tailored study schedule and scheduled, goal directed tutoring sessions. Since I use professional video-conferencing software, I am able to tutor students anywhere, regardless of geography or time zone restrictions.
The core of my process are the individual tutoring sessions. My sessions involve completing USMLE world questions together. This allows me to not only review the relevant content with each student, but also carefully train students to dissect questions, develop differential diagnoses, develop disease-pattern recognition skills and general test taking strategy. I find that this process improves students’ scores on average by 30-40 points and on intensive tutoring, by 60 points.
Also, of immense benefit, are the built in NBME assessment examinations that I have my students take. Once completed, I review these exams with my students and coach them through their mistakes. This fine-tuning often results in enormous confidence boosts and better results on test day.
Finally, because I very successfully managed the residency match process as an IMG, I have much to offer in terms of advice in preparing the ERAS application and securing excellent interviews (I can provide you a list of my interviews, which included MGH, Hopkins, Cornell, Columbia, Yale and others).

Looking forward to hearing from you.
USMLE 1/2-CK/3 Instruction-FAQs
What (i.e., is This)?

• Instruction

When (i.e., Duration)?

• 38 days

Where (i.e., Accessible via the Cloud & Telephonic Sessions, from...)?

• Anywhere

Whom (i.e., is the Founder)?

• A brilliant Ivy League-educated-, and trained-, MD

Why (i.e., is This the BEST Instruction in the Country)?...Because...

• “IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY…”

How (i.e., do I Register)?

• Call us anytime, six four one, seven one five, thirty nine hundred, extension eight three three, seven six eight

What is a Sample “Instruction Schedule?”

• Register (Thirteen thousand, seven hundred and fifty dollars, per USMLE step)

• Introduction to Your System for Interacting with Your Instructor, Using the Cloud

• Introduction to USMLE Strategies

• Applications of USMLE Strategies

• Introduction to a Ten-Day Crash Course Comprehensive Course Content Broad Intensive Review

• Introduction to a Seven-Day Crash Course Final Focus Course Content Selective Intensive Review

• Final Applications of the Ten-Day Crash Course Comprehensive Course Content Broad Intensive Review

• Final Applications of the Seven-Day Crash Course Final Focus Course Content Selective Intensive Review
Please visit our new website launch for all your USMLE needs. Steptutors dot com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »